We test and treat sexually transmitted infections for all individuals regardless of age, sex, marital status, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, and faith/religious beliefs. Our services are confidential, evidence-based, and client focused. Our medical staff are committed, board certified professionals here to serve you.
Twenty dollars ($20)* covers the cost of:
- Testing for HIV, syphilis, trichomonas, bacterial vaginosis and vaginal yeast
- Testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea at one location (the vagina, urine, mouth or rectum)**
- Treatment, if needed, for most of the infections we test for
- Vaginal exam and wet mount
- Inspection of bumps or sores
*The $20 fee can be waived if you are 17 years or younger.
**If chlamydia and gonorrhea testing from a second or third location is indicated, there is an additional $10 charge for each location.
We Test For:
Our clinicians will also evaluate genital sores or “bumps” such as herpes or warts and prescribe treatment if indicated, or refer for additional care. We treat most infections on site and will provide a written prescription if needed.
Don’t wait for symptoms. Like many infected persons, you may never have them. Get tested if you have these risk factors:
- Had genital, oral, or anal sex with inconsistent condom use
- More than one sexual partner
- No testing in the past year
- Multiple partners in the past 3-6 months but no testing during this time
- Treated for chlamydia or gonorrhea in the past 3-6 months but have not re-tested
- Binge drink or use drugs in connection with sex
- Sexual partner has not been tested
- Sexual partner has high-risk sexual practices
- Anonymous partner(s)
Even when condoms are used 100% of the time, STDs can still be transmitted
Symptoms that may be due to an STD:
- Unusual vaginal odor
- Pain during sex
- Burning or pain with urination
- Different vaginal discharge
- Penile or rectal discharge
- Itching inside the penis
- Small bumps or sores near the vagina, penis, or rectum
- Spotting after sex