- Helps with guidance as you decide to make a parenting or adoption plan.
- Provides a personal mentor to walk with you through various life issues.
- Provides a weekly hot meal and small group Bible study – child care provided.
- Helps with present and future goal-setting.
- Provides weekly meetings located in Grandville & Northeast Grand Rapids.
- Gives you a place to hang out with other single moms.
- Builds a distinctly Christian support system during and after your pregnancy.
- Encourages healthy life skills and strong relationships.
Free, support services for pregnant women, single moms, and moms who need support.
Interested in more information? Call us at: (616) 540-9405 or (616) 914-1821. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here for you!